When branding you can choose one of the built-in Salesforce themes or create one of yours. They are all about the “look and feel” of your Org.
- From Setup enter Themes and Branding in the Quick Find box, then select Themes and Branding.
2. Fill your theme details by adding your brand logo and choosing your brand colour. Click on “Save” and then don’t forget to click on “Active”
Your Lightning Org will then look like the below screenshots. Keep in mind that:
- Only one theme can be activated at a time.
- You can create up to 300 custom themes.
- Themes don’t apply to Salesforce Classic or mobile.