QR code stands for Quick Response code and contains information in strings of characters and can be scanned with a QR scanner or using your smartphones. Below we’ll use a QR code to see the attendance of an event in Salesforce and track who has attended an event.
- Create 2 custom fields on Campaign Object
2. Create 2 formula fields on Campaign Member Object – Update formula options
3. Update “Status” in Campaign Member Object
4. Create a Campaign
5. Create a Lead
6. Create an Email Template
7. Draft your email template
8. Create an Email Alert
9. Create a Process builder
10. Now Test ! Add the Lead which was created in Campaign Members
11. Email received !!