Every business has different needs and Salesforce has been working to tailor its CRM system for various industries. These industry solutions come with Salesforce Cloud integrations to these business needs. The Manufacturing Cloud and Consumer Goods Cloud are the latest in a list of other vertical-specific products that Salesforce has created. Other verticals are healthcare, finance, media, retail and nonprofits.
1. Health Cloud
Salesforce Health Cloud is a health IT CRM system that incorporates doctor-patient relationship and record management services. Salesforce developed Health Cloud in partnership with health and medical device companies including Accenture.
Some features of Health Cloud are:
- Create 1-to-1 patient journeys
- Collaborate across the healthcare ecosystem
- Deepen member relationships with a connected experience from sales and enrolment, to administrative and clinical support.
Find out more: https://www.salesforce.com/products/health-cloud/overview/
2. Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is designed to help businesses in the financial sector. Ideal for businesses of all sizes, this platform allows you to explore the different methods by which you can guide your clients on their sales journey. The platform has integrated dashboards and AI capabilities to provide you with actionable insights on client behavior and their business networks.
Some features of Salesforce Financial Service Cloud are:
- Understand who your customers are and what financial products they have
- Identify Customers financial needs
- Built customer trust
- Offer advice and resolve claims
- Increase speed and teamwork throughout the mortgage process.
- Reduce complexity for loan officers.
- Strengthen client relationships by delivering faster financial advice
3. Manufacturing Cloud
Launched in September 2019, Manufacturing Cloud aligns sales and operations, unifies account planning and forecasts, and delivers greater transparency with a tailor-made CRM for manufacturers. Users can Increase transparency into their run-rate business and create a consolidated view of all the terms of every agreement, including duration, products, prices, and planned quantities. They can create their own custom metrics to track account performance and get a complete view of their run-rate business.
4. Consumer Goods Cloud
Consumer Goods Cloud was released around the same time as Manufacturing Cloud in late 2019.
Some features are:
- Drives greater efficiency for field representatives by helping them to prioritize and schedule store visits. Provides information, including site location, hours, and estimated visit time.
- Increases audit accuracy with AI so that field reps spend less time auditing and more time building relationships with customers.
Consumer Goods Cloud is part of the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform for all types of fast moving consumer goods companies — including food and beverage, personal care, health and beauty, and more.
5. Philanthropy Cloud
Philanthropy Cloud aims to empower employees to effect change in their communities. We keep employees’ experience at the center of everything we do. When an employee, or “user,” logs into Philanthropy Cloud, they’re greeted by a dashboard that shows their personal giving in monetary amounts and volunteering hours. They can also see their company’s overall contributions