Note: On the 3rd and 4th January 2020, sandboxes will be upgraded.
Salesforce Spring ’20 Release notes are now available. Here are our top new features:
1. Empty the Recycle Bin in One Step – Previously, users either had to select individual items to delete or had to switch to Salesforce Classic. Spring ’20 Release allow users to click Empty Org Recycle Bin.
2. Access Reports and Dashboard in the Recycle Bin – Users can view, restore and permanently delete their reports and dashboards without switching to Salesforce Classic.
3. Schedule and Manage Scheduled Emails in Lightning Experience – Users can schedule an email to arrive at the start of a contact’s work day, for example.
The user then selects the date and time and clicks Schedule.
4. User sees more details when searching – Users can see the related account in instant results and resent items.
5. Clone Objects Along with their related records – Users can click on “Clone with Related” button and all of the original object’s related records are also added to the cloned object. The Clone with Related action only works with Opportunity and Campaign objects.
6. Focus on the right deals with Opportunity scores – This feature was a paid feature but is now part of the Sales Cloud at no extra cost, which means that users can have access to Opportunity Scoring.
7. Supported Browsers for Lightning Experience – Lightning Experience is supported by Apple® Safari® version 12.x+ on macOS. The most recent stable versions of Microsoft® Edge, Mozilla® Firefox®, and Google Chrome™ are also supported.
8. Supported Browsers for Salesforce Classic – Salesforce Classic is supported with Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 11, Apple® Safari® version 12.x on macOS.